CECOTEC INNOVACIONES, S.L., with CIF B97937890 and postal address in Calle de Pinadeta, S/N, P.C. 46930, Quart de Poblet, Valencian Community, (Spain).
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
You may contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files created in the user’s navigator to register your activity inside the website and to send this information to the website’s owner or third parties. You may configure them by clicking HERE.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
- Necessary cookies for operating: They allow users to navigate through websites, platforms or Apps and to use different options or services that these offer, such as: traffic control and data communication, session identification, accessing to areas that are restricted, remembering order elements, carrying out the process of purchasing a product, requesting registration or participation at an event, or using safety elements during navigation.
- Analysis and web optimisation cookies: These allow CECOTEC to optimise your user experience in the website by collecting non-personal data that are used to add new performance improvements.
- Customisation cookies: These cookies, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to effectively manage advertising spaces offers in the website, adapting the advertising contents to the requested service contents or to the type of use given to our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store behavioural information of the users, which is obtained through continuous observation of their navigating habits. This allows developing a specific profile to show advertisings according to it.
This website installs First-party and Third-party analytics and advertising cookies in the user’s web browser, only with previous consent given through the notification, where preferences and configurations can be set. In case this Legal notice is the first web page opened in this website, or if you have accessed it through the link in the cookies banner, cookies will not be installed neither.
In particular, third-party cookies installed in this website are:
- Analytics: Cookies are installed from:
- Google Analytics: Allows knowing which contents are users most interested in. To find more about this, see Política de Cookies de Google.
- Advertising and behavioural advertising. Cookies are installed with the aim of showing users advertisings that suit their likings:
- Google AdWords: It is a service and a program owned by Google, that is used to offer sponsored advertisings to potential advertisers. To find more about this, see Política de Privacidad de Google.
- Tradedoubler: Allows inserting ads in outside websites. To find more about this, see Política de Privacidad de Tradedoubler.
- Criteo. To find more about this, see Política de Privacidad de Criteo.
- Bing Ads: To find more about this, see Política de Privacidad de Bing Ads.
- Doubleclick: Stores information about advertisings that have been shown to the users, which ones they are interested about and if they have visited the advertiser’s website. To find more about this, see Política de Privacidad de Doubleclick.
- Social networks In other sites where Cecotec does not have website or social profile, third-party cookies are installed to all its website visitors, even if they are not registered as users in the corresponding platforms.
The legitimacy of the use of strictly operational, analytical and customisation cookies is given because the processing is based on compliance with legal obligation, according to Law 34/2002 of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and to article 6.1. a) of Regulation (EU) 2017/679.
Data will be stored for as long as it is required to provide the requested service, until you oppose, or until such consent is withdrawn. In such cases, data will be duly blocked and we will not be able to use it while it is necessary for the execution or defence of legal and contractual claims. Once this period of time has elapsed, your data will be definitively deleted.
HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES.
You will be able to allow, block or delete cookies installed in your device through your computer’s web browser options configuration. The links below show you how to do it:
- Chrome, fromhttp://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Last update: October 2020